Teach English in a K-12 international school, helping to strengthen the spiritual part of the school and getting involved in church programs and school activities.
- Fluency in English
- Single, female
- preferably Bachelor's degree in Education
Men/Ladies: Business dress for work or business attire. Jewelry, shorts, tank tops and jeans are not acceptable.
You will be responsible for renting an apartment. You may reserve/book an apartment unit at the EIS Apartment Complex (50 meters away from the school manned by day and night shift security guards) with 220 V electrical power, basic furnishings (bed & mattress, small kitchen (electric stove), hot and cold bath, refrigerator, airconditioning units, 3-seater sofa, dining set, internet access (hook up and wi-fi). Volunteer pays Bht 5,000 for the apartment. You may also choose to stay in an outside housing facility.
Organization will pay for:
- one way ticket upon the completion of 1 year service and RT upon the completion of 2 years of service.
You will pay for:
- Excess Baggage
- Medical Check-up at the Mission Hospital (Bht2,200)
- Accommodations BHT 5,000.
- You will be required to attend orientation at the Thailand Mission, 12 Soi Pridi Panomyong 37, Sukhumvit 71 Klongtan Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand on July 18-22, 2019.
- (Note that you need to arrive on Wednesday, July 17 and leave late afternoon or late evening of Monday July 22, or early morning of Tuesday, July 23)
- You will be given a copy of the Southern-Asia Pacific Division AVS Handbook at orientation and/or during the first week of service. All volunteers agree to read and be bound by these policies.
Teach during the day and spend warm evenings exploring the sights and scents of Thailand
August 2019-July 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.