Assist as needed.
1 year of college, preferably in nursing, pre-med, pre-dental, or other health-focused field.
- Dress in scubs for workappropriate for mission clinic attire.
- Jeans are fine, except for church
- Women: swimsuits should be one-piece; Sabbath attire is dresses; no short shorts at any time.
- Men: dress shirt & pants for church, no tie needed; no speedos
- All rooms are air-conditioned with clean Western bathroom.
- Bedding is provided.
Organization will pay for insurance.
- Volunteer must pay for his own travel to and from the location and any medical expenses and inoculations needed.
- This is a self funded project of which the total cost is $1600 that you will pay to the organization once you are in the country. This pays for medical supplies, in country travel, visiting doctors and dentists, accommoations and food.
Assist a physician or dentist in serving rural villages, and have the opportunity to interact with families, children and health professionals.
July 14-July 28, 2019