- Teach English at different levels (Basic, Intermediate or Advanced) at thenUPeU Language Center to students of the Peruvian Union University and assist administration when requested, especially during registration and atthe studying cycle.
- Teach Mondays–Fridays, 8 hours day, with breaks. Some possible activities on Sunday.
- Must be able to work with both youth and and adults.
- Participate in the local church activities and help in the English Congregation on Sabbath.
- College degree in English or Communication preferred.
- Fluency in English; Minimal Spanish is a plus
- Experience teaching children or music is a plus.
- Languages: English(Fluent) Required, Spanish(Minimal) Optional
- The university campus is about 40 minutes away from downtown Lima.
- Electricity in Peru is 220 volts.
- Housing: You will be given a small furnished apartment on the university’s campus. If you are under 21, you also have the option of staying at the dorm.
- Laundry service is provided for up to 8 pieces of clothing per week
- All meals at the University's cafeteria at set times
- Monthly Living Allowance—US$ 200.00
- Cost of trav.el expenses such as visa, tickets, excess baggage
Planning Your Trip:
- You will coordinate with the University and the Language Institute to process a Work Visa for which you need to provide documents such as official transcripts and a Birth Certificate.
- You will fly into Lima airport.
Teach ESL and also provide English writing services to the administrative offices.