- College degree preferred
- English as a first language preferred
- It is extremely important to have an attitude of service and willingness to work with the Language Center´s Christian Mission.
- The university campus is about 40 minutes away from downtown Lima.
- Electricity in Peru is 220 volts.
Planning Your Trip:
- You will coordinate with the University and the Language Institute to process a Work Visa for which you need to provide documents such as official transcripts and a Birth Certificate.
- You will fly into Lima airport.
- Teach English at different levels (Basic, Intermediate or Advanced) at thenUPeU Language Center to students of the Peruvian Union University and assist administration when requested, especially during registration and atthe studying cycle.
- Teach Mondays–Fridays, 8 hours day, with breaks. Some possible activities on Sunday.
- Must be able to work with both youth and and adults.
- Participate in the local church activities and help in the English Congregation on Sabbath.
- College degree in English or Communication preferred.
- Fluency in English; Minimal Spanish is a plus
- Experience teaching children or music is a plus.
- Languages: English(Fluent) Required, Spanish(Minimal) Optional