- Assist the dean of men in various, including administration, maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Work an average of 38 hours a week.
- Male and unmarried
- Good communication skills
- Modest clothing, the details of which will be provided.
- Jewelry is not acceptable.
- You will be staying in the dormitory, and will be provided a small furnished apartment that includes basic furniture as well as Internet, washing machine, clothes drying rack, bed linen, towel and a small kitchenette.
- Electrical current 220 volts.
- No TV provided
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria on campus.
Organization will pay for local travel, insurance, accommodations, utilities, and meals
You will be responsible for the cost associated with the visa, medical expenses and inoculations, travel to and from the location.
Assist the dean of men in various, including administration, maintenance, and housekeeping.
September 2019-June 2020