- Assist with the gardening and maintenance needs of the campus.
- Work an average of 38 hours a week.
- A handy person who is able to fix things and enjoys gardening.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Modest clothing, the details of which will be provided.
- Jewelry is not acceptable.
- You will be staying in the dormitory, and will be provided a small furnished apartment that includes basic furniture as well as Internet, washing machine, clothes drying rack, bed linen, towel and a small kitchenette.
- Electrical current 220 volts.
- No TV provided
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria on campus.
Organization will pay for local travel, insurance, accommodations, utilities, and meals
You will pay for visa; medical expenses and inoculations; travel to and from location.
Monthly living allowance of approximately USD 100.
The perfect assignment if you like to work with your hands and if you enjoy the outdoors!
September 2019-June 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.