- Teaching English at different levels—Basic, Intermediate, or Advanced—to a class of up to 15 students.
- Teach five days a week with breaks, Monday to Friday, with possible related activities on Sunday.
- You may also be asked to provide private classes, enterprise services, or conversation classes.
- Assist as needed in other administrative tasks, specifically during registration.
- Prepare your lessons and participate in strategic planning for the institution.
- Be involved and help out at the local church on a weekly basis.
- Experience teaching ESL
- Familiar with office administrative processes
- Minimum requirement of a college degree
Shared or single rooms in two small apartments (genders are separated) with basic furniture provideds
- Downtown is about 30 minutes away.
- National weekend is Friday and Saturday
- Organization will pay for Local travel, ASV Insurance, Accommodations, Utilities,
- You may choose to take French or Arabic classes during your stay
- thirty days of annual leave.
Volunteer must pay for Visa, Medical Inoculations, Travel to and from location, Food/Meals
Monthly Living Allowance of $250.00 USD
The volunteer will apply at the closest Algerian embassy presenting the school's official papers and a work invitation to obtain a business visa. The volunteer can be granted with a minimum of three months up to two years business visa. Once in Algeria the Calling Organization will process the visa extensions and/or temporary residence.
Teach English at different levels—Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced at community language center.
January 2019-December 2021