- Assist in secretarial tasks as needed.
- Supervize children during recess and lunch period.
- Work an average of 38 hours per week.
- Experience working with children.
- A cheerful, willing spirit.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- First Aid Certification a plus.
- Modest clothing, the details of which will be provided.
- Jewelry is not acceptable.
- You will be staying in the dormitory, and will be provided a small furnished apartment that includes basic furniture as well as Internet, washing machine, clothes drying rack, bed linen, towel and a small kitchenette.
- Electrical current 220 volts.
- No TV provided
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria on campus.
Organization will pay for local travel, insurance, accommodations, utilities, and meals
You will pay for visa; medical expenses and inoculations; travel to and from location.
Monthly living allowance of approximately USD 100.
This is an assignment where you can get the experience of doing a little bit of many things—administrative work, child supervision, and teaching.
September 2019-June 2020