- Assist in secretarial tasks as needed.
- Tutor students learning Spanish.
- Organize extracurrifular activities, including excursions around Spain.
- Computer skills needed for office tasks.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Modest clothing, the details of which will be provided.
- Jewelry is not acceptable.
- You will be staying in the dormitory, and will be provided a small furnished apartment that includes basic furniture as well as Internet, washing machine, clothes drying rack, bed linen, towel and a small kitchenette.
- Electrical current 220 volts.
- No TV provided
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria on campus.
Organization will pay for local travel, insurance, accommodations, utilities, and meals
You will pay for visa; medical expenses and inoculations; travel to and from location.
Monthly living allowance of approximately USD 100.
September 201-June 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.