- Assist with secretarial and administrative functions as needed.
- Assist the librarian with books--checking them out, classifying, reshelving, etc.
- Work an average of 38 hours a week.
- Male, single.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Experience with computers and library work a plus.
- Modest clothing, the details of which will be provided.
- Jewelry is not acceptable.
- You will be staying in the dormitory, and will be provided a small furnished apartment that includes basic furniture as well as Internet, washing machine, clothes drying rack, bed linen, towel and a small kitchenette.
- Electrical current 220 volts.
- No TV provided
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria on campus.
Organization will pay for local travel, insurance, accommodations, utilities, and meals.
You will pay for visa; medical expenses and inoculations; travel to and from location.
Photo by Iñaki del Olmo on Unsplash
Perfect assignment is you love book and are detail-oriented.
September 2019-June 2020