- Assist the pastor in ministering to students.
- Organize activities for them.
- Work an average of 38 hours a week.
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- At least 2 years of college
- Modest clothing, the details of which will be provided.
- Jewelry is not acceptable.
- You will be staying in the dormitory, and will be provided a small furnished apartment that includes basic furniture as well as Internet, washing machine, clothes drying rack, bed linen, towel and a small kitchenette.
- Electrical current 220 volts.
- No TV.
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria on campus.
Organization will pay for local travel, insurance, accommodations, utilities, and meals,
Volunteer must pay for visa; medical expenses and inoculations; travel to and from location.
Monthly living allowance of approx. USD 100.
Assist the pastor in ministering to students and organizing activities for them.
September 2019-June 2020