- Organize, plan and execute regular English classes in the North Brazil Union Mission for institution workers and interested children/youth/adults members of institution.
- You may also be asked to assist in other activities during the Sabbath School.
- 1+ year College/Univ
- Fluent English
- Experience teaching English as a second language
For men: short jeans, work pants, T shirts. For church: pants, long sleeves, or short sleeves, suit. For women: modest shirts, skirt(at least knee), dresses, work uniform. For church: dresses, skirts, shirts.
Unacceptable Dress: Jewelry piercings, tatoos, extreme hairstyles, Tank tops, Trunks, tight clothes, torn jeans, extreme hairstyles, Volunteer is asked to use common sense.
The volunteer will stay in the North Brazil Union Mission apartment, may share the room with other volunteers. The house provide: One bedroom with air conditioner, 3 single beds with mattresses. Linens: pillow, pillow cases, bed sheets,wardrobe. Bathroom with cold and hot water. Kitchen with stove, sink, chairs, desk and kitchen utensils. Also one small room with couch and TV.
- Local Travel
- Food/Meals - Monday to Thursday lunches will be taken in the North Brazil Union Mission's cafeteria and other meals will be pay by the institution and the preparation will be done by volunteer
- Monthly Living Allowance - $150 USD
- Travel to and from Location
Photo by You X Ventures on Unsplash
Required Inoculations: Yellow Fever
Visa/Travel Details: If you don't have a passport from Mercosul countries, you will need to get a VITEM I visa from the Brazilian Embassy granted only in your country of residence. The Divison will send the papers to apply for the visa, and its process may take up to 2 months.
Organize, plan and execute regular English classes in the North Brazil Union Mission.
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.