Will be involved in maintenance and building duties as assigned by the administration and as directed by the lead maintenance/builder worker.
- To undertake such extra-curricular activities and supervisory duties as administration may assign.
- By precept and example the employee will seek to uphold Christ as Friend and Lord and will endeavor to lead students and community members to a similar understanding.
- Maintain proper control of the students’ behavior on the school grounds and premises in accordance with the rules and regulations stipulated in the Handbook.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness in the classrooms and school grounds; be responsible for janitorial work in and around classrooms and undertake supervisory duties at lunch hour, and at other times in rotation with teachers.
- Attend regular staff meetings as scheduled and other meetings and events even after school; join in‐service sessions and workshops in order to maintain or increase his/her level of skills.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities considered as part of normal load; will work in harmony with school programs and activities outlined in the Staff Handbook/Bulletin, and other directives set forth by the Board and administration.
- Regularly attend weekend church services and will assist in church programs according to talents and abilities. (Sabbath School classes for all ages that need leaders and assistants, Pathfinder club, youth meetings during the week, door-to-door, prison ministry,…the ministries that can be joined in are extensive and many more could be led by you!)