- To Work under the coordination of the Youth Ministry Pastor and according to the orientations of the Public Campus Ministries manual.
- To Convene and join together university students from all of the Pacific Chilean Mission territory. Graduates and postgraduates can also be included.
- Promotes and support the involvement of the church youth in humanitarian, spiritual programs and missionary projects.
- Organize and set up the first official Public Campus Association being the main task to involve the students with the several activities from the Conference and local church, contributing to the growth of diverse areas of development (Physical, intellectual, spiritual and social)
- Organize and set up the officers of the PCM conference and define: Name, slogan, motto and register the PCM in the Youth Ministries.
- Help the PCM officer to establish a program of activities for the whole year, in order to all the projects and activities will be done successfully, such as: Annual meetings
- PCM Congress
- University Sabbath
- University student’s symposium
- Collaborate, organize and set up the several Associations in the main universities of following cities; La Serena, Coquimbo, Los Andes, San Felipe, Viña del Mar y Valparaíso.
- Create a support team organized by professionals of different areas that are interested in the PCM.
- To Support and promote the projects of the Youth Ministry, such as: Life for life (Blood and Bone marrow donation), Caleb Mission, More love in Christmas, One Year in Mission, (Adventists volunteer service projects DSA), Adventist volunteer service (Within the country and abroad)
- Organize and run the School of Mission for One Year in Mission and Adventist Volunteer Service programs in collaboration with the Youth Ministry Pastor and the AVS Coordinator.
- To have one year of leadership experience in their local church or any other church where he has been an active member.
- Languages: Spanish
- 2 years College/Univ
Semi formal clothes for missionary visits during the week which includes dress pants, for church dress pants for men. More formal may be required depending on context and during free time sport or casual wear is acceptable.
Unacceptable Dress: Is any clothing contrary to the rules of the document Adventist Christian life style (earrings, bracelets, piercing). Untidy or inappropriate slogans etc
Rented house by the organization, that will be share with missionaries.
- Local Travel
- Travel to and from Location
Monthly living allowance: USD 150
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash
Assist with projects and programs church youth in the areas of humanitarian aid, spiritual growth and mission service.
Vina del Mar, Chile
Julu 2019 - April 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.