- Develop various project proposals for the Hospital; communicate and solicit funding for these proposals.
- Create, maintain a monthly Hospital newsletter.
- Liaise with various government and NGO entities.
- Projects/Programs Proposal writing Monitoring & Evaluation Creating Newsletter
- Bachelors Degree - Concentration Development
- Language: English
- Skills in project proposal writing
- Good knowledge in Monitoring & Evaluation
- Good oral and written communication skills
In-campus residence or room with basic kitchen, toilet & bathroom facilities/furniture.
- Local Travel
- Travel to and from Location
- Monthly Living Allowance - Need to plan approx $500 US per month
- Required Inoculations - Yellow fever & others as recommended by CDC
- Visa Type - Business, subsequently changed to Working
Photo by Campaign Creators on Unsplash
Get a variety of experience—development, communications, marketing, fundraising, and media
West Wallega, Ethiopia
April 2019 - April 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.