- Teaching English to elementary and secondary students
- Be involved in church and community activities
- Teaching experience required
- Bachelors Degree Education/Teaching English as a Second Language, ESL and IELTS and TOEFL teaching certificates
- Speak fluent English
- School is looking for at least 2 year contract with the AVS, if she or he want to work longer you are most welcome.
- Experience working with children and as a teacher for church and school
Acceptable Dress: Formal attire
Unacceptable Dress: Immodest and improper attire
School will provide housing near to school. Our school is located Ub central down town area. Either single or one bedroom apartment.
We have 4 season a year and winter season is the longest and coldest. It starts November to February and -C 20 to -C 40. But winter we do most of the work in door and our school and apartments are heated by central heating from government. Buildings are warm and comfortable.
- Travel to or from location
- Local Travel
- Food/Meals - Will provide Breakfast and Lunch during work days
- Monthly L:iving Allowance - USD $400.00
- Food/Meals - must provide own meals outside of work hours
- Monthly living allowance: USD $400
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon on Unsplash
Imagine the memories you will create with this fulfilling assignment and the experience of living in the snow-covered mountainous beauty that not many get to see!
January 2020 - January 2022
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.