- Assist in ESDES secretariat and management.
- Coordinate conversation practice activities with Spanish monitors.
- Assistance / organization of extracurricular activities and excursions.
- ESDES social media update.
- Gender: Either
- Age Preference: 20-35 years
- Marital Status: Single
- Work with availability
- Responsability and adaptable.
- Creativity is considered very important
- Languages: Spanishl and English
- Minimum Education Preferred: High School/Secondary
- Acceptable: Men: Long pants and shirt or t-shirt. Pants semi long and sandals are allowed unless at the church. Well cared hair, prefer short hair for men. Women: Skirt, dress and long pants, with blouses or t-shirt, jackets etc. Other details will be explained when we are corresponding with you. Well cared hair. Special clothing for the Sabbath: Men: Long pants and shirt (tie not obliged). Important to wear clean and special clothes for the Sabbath. Women: Skirt, dress and suit. Important to wear clean and special clothes for the Sabbath.
- Unacceptable: The one a good and modest Christian never would put on like tight and very short shorts, low cleavages blouses or dresses. Please refrain from bringing jewellery
- Accommodation in the dormitory of the campus. Apartment room sizes are typically small and basically furnished.
- There is no TV, but Internet is provided.
- You will also have access to washing machine, clothes drying rack, bed linen and towels, and a small kitchen for your personal cooking.
- Electrical current 220 volts.
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria of the campus.
ESDES (Escuela Superior de Español de Sagunto www.esdes.eu) is the Adventist Colleges Abroad (ACA www.aca-noborders.com) program in Spain.
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance: 90 EUR
- Travel to/from Location
Monthly Living Allowance: 90 EUR
Photo by Caleb Stokes on Unsplash
The work will be on an average of 38 hours/week.
It is very important to make the visa request as soon as possible, contacting the embassy of Spain closest to you.
Photo by Van Tay Media on Unsplash
Wear two hats with this one! Balance tasks as an office assistant with that of a language tutor.
September 2020-June 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.