- The volunteer will be teaching English at different levels, from Kindergarten to grade 5. Typically the class will range from 5 to 12 pupils, but the volunteer will also be involved in one to one tutoring and in assisting children do homework in the after-school care.
- The volunteer will be also participating in the departmental coordination
- Social events planning with pupils
- Strategic planning for the institution.
- Gender: Either
- Age Preference:18+ years
- Marital Status: Either
- Child Accommodation Available: Yes
- Any previous teaching experience woaluld be beneficial
- Languages: English
- Minimum Education Preferred: 1 Year College/Univ
- CV/Resume Required? Yes
- Concentration: Student in a BA/BS program. Education major preferred but not required.
Acceptable Dress: Office-casual dress for teaching. Christian deportments dictates modest clothing at all times.
Unacceptable Dress: Teachers shouldn’t wear immodest garments, jewelry and cosmetics.
The volunteer will have a private bedroom in an apartment, sharing living room and kitchen.
- Food / Meals Shared Institution will have lunch. The volunteer will take care of breakfast and dinner from living allowance.
- Monthly Living Allowance - USD $300
- Travel to/from Location
- Medical / Inoculations
- Local Travel
Monthly Living Allowance - USD $300
Photo by Ivan Shilov on Unsplash
Help grade school children learn English so they are better equipped for academic growth.
September 2020 - June 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.