ou will be involved in all aspects of teaching in this classroom. Includes lesson planning, grading, classroom management, counseling, instruction, supervision and extra curricular activities.
- Teach your class and and undertake such extra-curricular activities and supervisory duties as administration may assign.
- By precept and example seek to uphold Christ as friend and lord and endeavor to lead students to a similar understanding.
- Maintain careful records of attendance and scholastic performance in the student information system or register and grade book for that purpose; make course outlines and lesson plans as prescribed by the administration.
- Maintain proper control of the students’ behavior in the classroom, school grounds and premises in accordance with the rules and regulations stipulated in the Handbook.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness in the classroom and school grounds; create visual aids, posters and displays in bulletin boards, thus supporting a positive learning environment; be responsible for janitorial work in and around classroom and undertake supervisory duties at lunch hour, and at other times in rotation with other teachers.
- Attend regular staff meetings as scheduled and other required meetings and events even after school; join in‐service sessions and workshops in order to maintain or increase his/her level of teaching skills.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities considered as part of the normal load; work in harmony with school programs and activities outlined in the Staff Handbook/Bulletin, and other directives set forth by the Board and administration.
- Regularly attend weekend services and assist in church programs according to talents and abilities. (Sabbath School classes for all ages that need leaders and assistants, Pathfinder club, youth meetings during the week, door-to-door and prison ministries.) The ministries that can be joined in are extensive and many more could be led by you!