Manage ALL types of Orthopedic cases--urgent, emergency, elective cases, in-patient & outpatient cases, trauma & non-trauma cases. Consultations, referrals, conservative and surgical management.
- At least 1-year experienced in Orthopedic surgeries
- Doctor of Medicine graduate with completed residency training in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fluent English
Simple, modest attire for both male and female
Basic in-campus residence or room with electricity, toilet & bath, hot shower, cooking appliance & basic utensils. Basic bedding w/ linens.
- Visa - Business, subsequently changed to Working
- Medical/Inoculations - Yellow fever & others as recommended by CDC
- Travel to/from Location
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - Approx US $ 1,000 should be allotted
Photo by Olga Guryanova on Unsplash
Emergency, in-patient, outpatient, trauma, and elective cases will keep you busy at this mission hospital in Ethiopia.
West Wollega, Ethiopia
April 2019 - April 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.