- Classroom teacher and subject teacher need to present curriculum in a Christian environment with the SDA principles.
- Shall create a loving Christian environment
- Encourage & generate a high participation in students' education process.
- Able to plan and create lesson plans and integrate Faith and learning
- Be able to teach all subjects in English as we are international school setting.
- For teachers and subject teachers required graduate with the bachelor degree in education and early childhood
- 1 and 2 year experiences preferable.
- For teacher Aids, university student in junior or senior year is eligible.
- Languages: English
- Basic Computer skills
Both men and women required to wear professional attire. Men are requested to wear neckties and well-groomed.
Unacceptable Dress: Jeans are not acceptable.
Small Furnished apartment with attached kitchen. Electricity with free WiFi. Washing machine is provided. Bicycle is provided. A delicious lunch is provided on school days.
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - THB 15,000-20,000
- Trael to and from location
There's a group of little children waiting for a fun, new teacher. Could that be you?!
Ubon Ratchatanee, Thailand
May 2019-May 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.