- The volunteer will be assigned to the Tasba Raya Clinic. Personal Worship precedes the following: Maintain an attitude of service and cooperation with other programs and individuals. Study the Miskito language on site.
- Teach English, Bible,
- Pstor the Youth
- 3 years College/Univ with Concentration in Religion
- Marital Status: Either
- Child Accommodations: Yes
- Gender: Male
For church and school functions dress pants for men, regular Sabbath dress for women.
The men's dorm provides bunk beds, table and chair. Supplies are purchased in Puerto Cabezas and Waspan for the kitchen and personal needs usually once or twice a month. The computer and email office is available at scheduled times so all have access to it at least once a week as weather and conditions allow. Orientation is scheduled at time of acceptance
If children are involved, accommodations can be made. There is a women's dorm and men's dorm for singles, a hut for married couples.
- Travel to and from location
- Local Travel
- Volunteer will need to raise approx $150.00 per month to live on.
Renewal of visas requires living the country and crossing into Costa Rica which is approximately $600.
Photo by Hermes Rivera on Unsplash
Study the Miskito language while you teach children and adults of God's love.
May 2019-May 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.