- Coordinate the Adventist Hebrew Influence Center and the Hebrew community in Buenos Aires.
- Create links with Jewish organizations in Buenos Aires.
- Coordinate cults and ceremonies in the Adventist Hebrew Community Group.
- Age: 20-70
- Marital Status: Either
- Child Accommodations: Yes
- 1 year College/Univ
- PreferableTheological formation, although not exclusive
- Language: Spanish, nice if you know some Hebrew also
According to the principles of the Adventist Church.
You will be provided with an apartment equipped with everything you need for daily living.
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - $150 usd paid in Argentine Pesos
- Travel to and from location
Monthly Living Allowance - $150 usd paid in Argentine Pesos
This assignment is available only for volunteers from the SAD.
Photo by Blake Campbell on Unsplash
Coordinate the Adventist Hebrew Influence Center and the Hebrew community in Buenos Aires.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
March 2020 - December 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.