- Wordpress CMS (required).
- Web developer (PHP, MySQL, Mongo DB, Angular, ...)
- Manage web servers.
- App iOS & Android developer.
- Gender: Either
- Age Preference: ANY years
- Marital Status: Either
- Child Accommodation Available: No
- Experience Required: 1-2 years
- Languages: Spanish(Fluent) Required, English(Average)
- Minimum Education Preferred:
- CV/Resume Required? Yes
- Concentration:Intermediate or advanced computer technician.
- Trade/Skills:PHP, MySQL, iOS & Android SDks, Linux, OSX, WordPress, Photoshop, ...
Acceptable Dress: Formal dress form
Unacceptable Dress: chains, earrings, piercing, caps, hats, tracksuit, flip flops, swimsuit, shorts, ..
If the volunteer is living in Spain near the media center (Valencia or Castellón) we will pay € 450 (less tithe) to cover travel costs and other expenses. If the volunteer comes from the rest of the world, we will pay the cost of lodging, meals plus 90 € monthly cost of necessities.
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - EUR 450 if already living close and 90 EURO if staying on campus.
- Travel to and from location
- Medical Inoculations
Monthly Living Allowance - EUR 450 if already living close and 90 EURO if staying on campus.
Apple estructure, telephone, Internet high speed connection, web servers, ... campus life, travels, beach.
Photo by Patrick Amoy on Unsplash
Serve a ministry with your IT skills while enjoying the beautiful scenes, food, and culture of Spain!
January 2020 - December 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.