- Psychologist clinic services.
- Workshops and classes to the public
- Perform different activities in a community canter
- Law students support communities to solve different cases and processes
- Doctors, Nurses, Music Therapists, Physiotherapist, and other health professionals serving the community.
- Graduates or University students studying Psychology, Doctors, Nurses, Music Therapists, Physiotherapist and other Health Professionals, Law students.
- Languages: Portuguese
Modest clothes and according to Christian principles
ADRA will provide lodging near the project site The voltage is 110 volts and the climate most of the year is cold. It is necessary to bring warm clothes.
- Local Travel
- Travel to and from Location
- There is no Living Allowance
- ADRA wil provide a safe a comfortable place for the volunteers
- Will also organize tour to visit some of the best places of the state without any cost for the volunteers
Photo by christopher lemercier on Unsplash
With this assignment you will find great fulfillment by meeting the emotional needs of people in dire circumstances.
Porto Alegre, Brazil
January - December 2019
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.