- Working with the head deans and other assistant dean to provide a safe environment for students to grow Spiritually, academically, and socially.
- Depending on applicant's skills and interests, other duties may be given in order to best meet the needs of the school.
- The ideal candidate will have a love for God, a love for students, and a love for the outdoors.
- Fluency in English
- At least 2 years of College
- Clean, neat, and modest attire is expected.
- Unacceptable Dress: Dirty, sloppy, and immodest.
Assistant dean will be housed in a small apartment located near the dormitory. A small kitchen and private bathroom are included in the apartment.
- Monthly Living Allowance - USD $527.00
- Local Travel - Shared
- Travel to and From Location
- Local Travel
Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/mtellisacademy
Outdoor sports, big open spaces, and mountain scenes are perks of this assignment in Montana.
Bozeman, United States
August 2019-June 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.