- Assist the Head Dean with deaning duties
- Assist at the Reception Desk
- Clean and prepare dorm rooms
- Small Maintenance jobs
- Good Communicator
- Speak fluent Spanish, Average English
- Acceptable: Men: Long pants and shirt or t-shirt. Pants semi long and sandals are allowed unless at the church. Well cared hair, prefer short hair for men. Women: Skirt, dress and long pants, with blouses or t-shirt, jackets etc. Other details will be explained when we are corresponding with you. Well cared hair. Special clothing for the Sabbath: Men: Long pants and shirt (tie not obliged). Important to wear clean and special clothes for the Sabbath. Women: Skirt, dress and suit. Important to wear clean and special clothes for the Sabbath.
- Unacceptable: The one a good and modest Christian never would put on like tight and very short shorts, low cleavages blouses or dresses. Please refrain from bringing jewellery
- You will be staying in the dormitory, and will be provided a small furnished apartment that includes basic furniture as well as Internet, washing machine, clothes drying rack, bed linen, towel and a small kitchenette.
- Electrical current 220 volts.
- No TV provided
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria on campus.
- Local Travel
- Travel to/from Location
Monthly Living Allowance: 90 EUR
Photo by Caleb Stokes on Unsplash
The work will be on an average of 38 hours/week. They have to realize service two weekends in one month.
It is very important to make the visa request as soon as possible, contacting the embassy of Spain closest to you.
Assist in a variety of task that will give you a true campus experience and leadership skills.
September 2020-June 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.