- We need someone who speaks one or more of the following languages - English, French and/or German to children, teens and adults.
- Be Active in church activities
- Planning and Evaluation
- Be a Native English speaker
- Have teaching and social skills
- Speak French and/or German aside from English
- 3 years college/Univ with concentration in Education, ESL, German and/or French
- Have knowledge of teaching strategies
- Be committed to Adventist principles
Acceptable Dress: Men: pants for teaching activities (no jeans or shorts allowed). Shorts are acceptable attire for sports and exercise.
Women: A dress or skirt and blouse is acceptable on most occasions. Jeans/slacks are allowed for social outdoor activities.
Unacceptable Dress: Tights, tight and/or short shorts are never acceptable, nor sleeveless/sheer blouses or dresses. Shorts are not acceptable for outside the home or dormitory.
The University provides a one-bedroom apartment with the basic housekeeping supplies, but linens will not be provided. At least two volunteers are expected to share the apartment. The volunteer can opt for a room in the dormitory which may have to share with other students.
- Local Travel - Only for work related trips
- Monthly Living Allownace - MXN 5000.00
- Travel to and From Location
Photo by Patrick Tomasso on Unsplash
Teach English, French and/or German to children, teens and adults.
June, 2019 - May 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.