- The course is based on the natural development of communication using the skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- The classes are in interactive format, stimulating the maximum participation and conversation.
- The project aims to have 8 classes of 15 to 20 students with two weekly meetings of 50 minutes each.
- The volunteer will also be able to assist with the local Adventist school with English classes.
Fluency in English
Modest clothes and according to Christian principles
Volunteer will be guided to rent a house near the project.
- Local Travel
- Travel to/from Location
- Accommodations - support to find a rent around USD 150 per month and the volunteer will pay for this cost
There will be no payment of any kind of allowance
The organisation will provide intern transportation, support to find a rent around US150,00 per month and the volunteer will pay for this cost
City tours to visit wonderful places will be provided free of cost for the volunteer
Photo by Alexis Brown on Unsplash
Promote the social, technological and economic development of the region of Guaraqueçaba
Porto Alegre, Brazil
January 2019 - December 2019
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.