- General accounting-related tasks
- Assist the office of business administration
- At least 2 years of college
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English
Attire is business casual to professional.
- A room in the dormitory will be provided with a bed, desk, closet, dresser, and a shared bathroom.
- You will also have access to a kitchen.
- Travel to and from location
- Airfare will either be reimbursed upon completion of the volunteer term or purchased by the school.
- Local travel, shared
Living Allowance: 40 USD per day
This assignment is only available to unmarried/single individuals.
This assignment is available only for volunteers from the United States or Canada.
- Samuel Zeller on Unsplash
Enjoy all that a tropical island has to offer while serving this Christian school.
Hawaii, United States
August 2019 - June 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.