- Receive & screen patients for medical care, assist local Adventist doctor and nurses with care and support.
- Church Planting/Bible Work
- Fluent in English
- At leasts one year of college
- Concentration in Nursing, Pre-Med
Scrubs appropriate for mission clinic attire. For the Ladies, one piece swimsuit, dresses for Sabbath and no short shorts. For the guys, nice dress shirt and pants for church, no tie needed. No speedos for guys and Jeans are ok for guys and girls.
New Dorm-style lodging in A/C rooms with bathrooms & kitchen facilities. Electrical is 110/220 available. All bedding is provided.
Taking vitals, visiting the sick, supporting the doctors & nurses on staff, this call allows for full integration into a working medical mission environment.
Organization pays for:
- Monthly Living Allowance - PHP P2000
Volunteer pays for:
- Medical expenses and inoculations
- Travel to/from location
- Volunteer must bring $3200.00 to fund project (Medical equipment, Medicines, Staff support & Ministry supplies and events)
Monthly Living Allowance - PHP P2000
After you have been voted into this position by the General Conference, your volunteer status will be changed to "Assignment Voted." You must then provide your travel itinerary to: 1) your place of service, 2) your Home/Sending Division so they can request insurance for you, and 3) your sending organization (if you have one). To do this, please log on to your AVS website account where you can email it automatically to the organizations previously mentioned.
Required InoculationsMMR, Tetneous, Hep A & B, Typhoid,
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash
When not working in the medical environment be involved with the local pastor in a house-to-house visitation of patients & Bible study interests.
January 5, 2020-April 5, 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.