- Teach Kindergarten Class.
- Help strengthen the spiritual part of the school
- Participate in the regular church services and all school activities
- Fluency in English
- Single, female
- preferably Bachelor's degree in Education
Business dress for work or business attire. Jewelry, shorts, tank tops and jeans are not acceptable.
You will be responsible for renting an apartment. You may reserve/book an apartment unit at the EIS Apartment Complex (50 meters away from the school manned by day and night shift security guards) with 220 V electrical power, basic furnishings (bed & mattress, small kitchen (electric stove), hot and cold bath, refrigerator, airconditioning units, 3-seater sofa, dining set, internet access (hook up and wi-fi). Volunteer pays Bht 5,000 for the apartment. You may also choose to stay in an outside housing facility.
Organization will pay for:
- One way ticket upon the completion of 1 year service and RT upon the completion of 2 years of service.
- Monthly Living Allowance - THB 5,500
You will pay for:
- Excess Baggage
- Travel to and from location
- Local Travel
- Visa - Non-B visa is needed. Visa extension is paid by EIS.
- Medical Check-up at the Mission Hospital (Bht2,200)
- Monthly Living Allowance - BHT 5,000 .
Monthly living allowance: Baht 28,500 (approximately USD 900.)
- The Southern-Asia Pacific Division requires attendance to the AVS orientation at the Thailand Mission, 12 Soi Pridi Panomyong 37, Sukhumvit 71 Klongtan Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand on July 16-20, 2020. (Note that the day for ALL SMs to arrive is on Wednesday, July 15 and leave late afternoon or late evening of Monday July 20, or early morning of Tuesday, July 21)
Photo by Andrew Ebrahim on Unsplash
Teach Kindergarten in a K-12 International School.
August 2020-July 2022
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.