- Event Organizer
- Teach PE
- Coordinate leagues, championships, tournaments, parties, excursions,
- 2 years College/University
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Ability to work in a team
- Gender: Either
- Men: Long pants with shirt or t-shirt. Shorts and sandals are allowed except in church.
- Women: Skirt, dress and long pants, with blouses or t-shirt, jackets etc.
- Unacceptable: Tight, immodest clothing and jewelry
- Accommodation in the dormitory of the campus.
- Apartment room sizes are typically small and basically furnished.
- No TV but Internet.
- Washing machine, clothes drying rack
- Bed linens and towels
- Small kitchen for your personal cooking
- Electrical current 220 volts
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria of the campus.
- Local travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - EUR 90
- Travel to and from location
Monthly Living Allowance - EUR 90
Photo by Vince Fleming on Unsplash
Be at the center of the sports life on this campus. Learn the skills of sports management and communications
September 2020 - June 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.