- Teach English at different levels (Basic, Intermediate or Advanced) at UPeU Language Center to students of the Peruvian Union University.
- Assist in its secretariat area when requested, specially in registration time or at the end of the studying cycle.
- Teach different classes about 8 hours/day, with breaks, Monday to Friday, with possible related activities on Sunday.
- Participate in the local church activities and help in the English Congregation on Sabbath.
- Male, single
- Fluent in English
- College degree
- Must be able to work with young people and adults.
- You will have a small apartment on the university campus with basic furniture. If you are under 21, you may stay at the boys/girls dorm
- Laundry service is provided for 8 pieces of clothing per week.
- Meals will be served at the University's cafeteria at set times.
- The university is located 40 minutes away from downtown Lima.
- Electricity in Peru is 220 volts.
Local travel, insurance, accommodations, utilities, meals, monthly living allowance of USD 200.
Visa, Medical/Inoculations, Travel to and from Location
Be part of a university faculty and teach all levels of English.
January to December 2019
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.