- Follows the homeroom teacher’s instructions as closely as possible.
- Become familiar with the classroom schedule and procedures as quickly as possible.
- Become familiar with the basic school-wide rules, i.e., hall and cafeteria rules,
- dismissal procedure.
- Ensure that classroom order is maintained and that all students comply with all
- classroom and school rules
- Become familiar with the classroom schedule
- Perform clerical tasks assigned by teachers
- Accurately correct student assignments, homework, etc.
- Assist students in the After-School Study Hall (ASSH) under the supervision of the ASSH supervisor.
- Single, female
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years of college.
Acceptable Dress: women - below the knee length skirts and dresses, modest blouses, slacks, dresses closed shoes.
Unacceptable Dress: low cut attire, tight skirts and pants, shorts, leggings without proper covering
You will share a furnished apartment with one other person. droom, living room, kitchen, furnished, bedding, utensils and appliances
Organization will be responsible for local travel, insurance, and accommodation
You will pay for visa, medical inoculations, travel to and from location, utilities, meals.
, and a monthly living allowance of 12,000 baht (approximately USD 375)
Visa Type:Immigrant (Non-B)
You will be required to attend orientation at the Thailand Mission, 12 Soi Pridi Panomyong 37, Sukhumvit 71 Klongtan Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand on July 18-22, 2019.
(Note that you need to arrive on Wednesday, July 17 and leave late afternoon or late evening of Monday July 22, or early morning of Tuesday, July 23)
You will be given a copy of the Southern-Asia Pacific Division AVS Handbook at orientation and/or during the first week of service. All volunteers agree to read and be bound by these policies.
Photo by Michael Prewett on Unsplash
Work teaching children and doing clerical tasks for teachers in beautiful Thailand.
July 2019-June 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.