- Supporting the dormitory dean maintaining a safe, pleasant enviroment for all dormintory residents.
- Look after students in their dormitories.
- Caring for sick students
- Mentor students
- Cleaning and driving can also be required
- Support the residents in their own spiritual development.
- A strong spiritual attitude.
- Should be a relational person with highly developed social skills and communicative abilities.
- Qualification or experience in youth ministry or educational areas is desirable.
- German language skills are a prerequsite!
According to the school´s standard outlined in the student handbook.
The student missionary will live in the girl´s dormitory or in a guest room of approximately 16 m2 (160 ft2). The girl´s dormitory offers one room for two persons with shower and bathroom. The guest rooms have the shower and bathroom on the hallway.
- Local Travel - Costs for Transport - Once a week the volunteer has free transport to the nearby town of Braunau.
- Food/Meals - Three meals daily are served in our school cafeteria.
- Monthly Living Allowance - EUR EUR 80,00
- Travel to/from Location
The volunteer should take 5 hours per week at the Theological Seminary or the School of Education in each of the three Trimesters.
Monthly Living Allowance - EUR EUR 80,00
Photo by Obed Hernández on Unsplash
A health certificate from a medical doctor is necessary before arrival.
We ask all of our volunteers carefully read our student handbook available on our homepage, as they will be required to accept those terms upon arrival.
40 hours working week, daily school worship and 5 hours of lessons included. 20 days of vacation.
Mentor and meet the spiritual needs of girls in a dormitory setting in beautiful Austria.
St. Peter, Austria
September 2019 - August 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.