- Must live on camp premises
- Perform all tasks to the best of one’s ability and in a timely manner.
- If there are questions about how to accomplish a given assignment, ask questions.
- Cuts lawns; trims and edges around walks, flower beds and walls
- Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs
- Plants grass, flowers, trees and shrubs
- Weeds and mulches flower beds and around trees; rakes and bags leaves
- Waters and fertilizes flower beds and trees
- Cleans grounds and removes paper, trash and other litter
- Checks on and rotates water sprinklers to be sure lawn is properly watered
- Makes minor repairs on equipment, sprinklers, etc.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area
- Keeps stock of adequate maintenance supplies and tools
- Maintains utility shed in an organized manner and good appearance
- Maintain and clean front road sign
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Camp Manager
- Reports facility and equipment problems to the Manager for direction and procedures as needed
- Perform tasks as may be assigned by the Camp Manager and Camp Director
- Immediately report any on-the-job injury to the Manager and business office
- Occasional Custodial work
- Speak Fluent English
- Physically fit
Dress for the Job.
Volunteers will be housed in a 3 bedroom house furnished with normal living essentials. Volunteers are expected to maintain a clean environment. If anything is broken from carelessness we will ask the volunteer to replace or fix at their own expense.
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - USD $650.00
- Travel to and from location
Monthly Living Allowance - USD $650.00
This assignment is available only for volunteers from the United States or Canada.
Volunteer must complete Verified Volunteers background check and screening.
Photo by Abigail Lynn on Unsplash
If you like working outside in the yard and you are detail oriented, this is the job for you.
Honolulu, United States
June 2019-June 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.