- Teach English in a K-12 international school. More details in the employee manual.
- Help strengthen the spiritual part of the school
- Involve in church programs and school activities
- Native English speakers only
- Marital Status: Single
- Age - 20-35
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 1-2 years teaching experience
Men/Ladies: Business dress for work or business attire. Shirt with necktie and slacks for men, blouses and skirt or dress for women.
Jewelry, shorts, tank tops and jeans are not acceptable.
You will be responsible for renting an apartment. You may reserve/book an apartment unit at the EIS Apartment Complex (50 meters away from the school manned by day and night shift security guards) with 220 V electrical power, basic furnishings (bed & mattress, small kitchen (electric stove), hot and cold bath, refrigerator, airconditioning units, 3-seater sofa, dining set, internet access (hook up and wi-fi). Volunteer pays Bht 5,000 for the apartment. You may also choose to stay in an outside housing facility.
Organization will pay for:
- One way ticket upon the completion of 1 year service and RT upon the completion of 2 years of service.
- Monthly Living Allowance - THB Salary of 28,500 baht plus 5,500 living allowance
- Visa extension is paid by EIS.
You will pay for:
- Excess Baggage
- Travel to and from location
- Local Travel
- Visa - Non-B visa is needed. Visa extension is paid by EIS.
- Medical Check-up at the Mission Hospital (Bht2,200)
- Monthly Living Allowance - BHT 5,000 .
Monthly living allowance: Baht 28,500 (approximately USD 900.)
- The Southern-Asia Pacific Division requires attendance to the AVS orientation at the Thailand Mission, 12 Soi Pridi Panomyong 37, Sukhumvit 71 Klongtan Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand on July 16-20, 2020. (Note that the day for ALL SMs to arrive is on Wednesday, July 15 and leave late afternoon or late evening of Monday July 20, or early morning of Tuesday, July 21)
Photo by Yusril Permana ali on Unsplash
Teach English in a K-12 international school
August 2020-July 2022
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.