- To participate in the OYIM Project living with other 8-12 young people.
- The candidate needs to be able to communicate well, to like people, and be fit to serve, doing everything necessary to serve God while serving the community along with other young people.
- The main activity will be teach English to the team fellows and probably to the community where you are serving.
- The volunteer will be under the care of the Conference, however, the work is with the community in which he is living.
- The activities may be diverses: Health Expo / English Class / Bible Studies / Preaching / Construction / Biblical Research in the Community / among others activities.
- All activities are done in a group setting.
- Be able to communicate well
- Like people
- Gender: EIther
- Age: 18-24
- Language: Spanish, Englisih, Portuguese
- Education: At lease 3 years of College/Univ
- Speak English very well and be able to share this knowledge
Christian modest clothing, sporting and social.
Unacceptable Dress: Short, sloppy clothes of a vulgar character that are out of the standard of Christian modesty.
The applicant will be hosted in a house near Marechal Rondon Adventist College. The house already has all the infrastructure to receive the volunteer including furniture. It is near the bus station with easy access to all zones of the city. The house voltage is 110 volts.
- Local Travel
- Monthly Living Allowance - BRL 400,00
- Travel to and From Location
Monthly Living Allowance - BRL 400,00
Photo by Mateus Campos Felipe on Unsplash
Participate in the OYIM Project living with other 8-12 other young people.
Porto Alegre, Brazil
January - December 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.