Be a part of an active mission medical clinic with over 20 staff seeing over 750 patients per month. Learn skills, connect with locals & improve your practical medical knowledge.
- Fluent in English
- At leasts one year of college
- Concentration in Nursing, Pre-Med, Pre-Dental, Health, Science
Scrubs appropriate for mission clinic attire. For the Ladies, one piece swimsuit, dresses for Sabbath and no short shorts. For the guys, nice dress shirt and pants for church, no tie needed. No speedos for guys and Jeans are ok for guys and girls.
- Air-conditioned rooms with bedding
- Clean, modern bathrooms
- 100V plugs
Organization pays for:
Volunteer pays for:
- Medical expenses and inoculations
- Travel to/from location
- Volunteer must bring $4,000.00 to fund project (medicals, A/C, accomodations, food, stipend, travel within the country, laundry
Be a part of a medical clinic that cares for about 750 patients every month. Learn skills, connect with people, and improve your practical medical knowledge.
September 2019-May 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.