- Press Advisor working in Public Relations
- Be a link between SMCM and the new time channel in Chile
- Elaborate communication strategies
- Write articles for the media
- Experience in Photography, Interviews, News writing, use of Audiovisual design programs
- Languages; Spanish
- 2 years College/Univ
The weather in Santiago is cold in the mornings, the afternoons are warm and at the end of the day it is cold. A semi formal dress is required, the use of shoes in the office and activities can be comfortable wearing sneakers.
The volunteer, being single, will share an apartment with another volunteer (s). The home provides basic furniture such as a bed and a wardrobe, a small kitchen, a washing machine and other necessities. Towels and toiletries are the responsibility of the volunteer upon arrival, then you will be given aids for your basic items.
- Local Travel
- Travel to and from Location
Monthly Living Allowance: USD 200
Photo by NeONBRAND on Unsplash
Be a link between the Adventist Mission and a new television channel in Chile.
April - December 2019
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.