- Analyze patient medical history
- Update charts, order and review tests
- Recommend treatment plans
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols
- Work daily with other healthcare staff
- A Physician with specialty in Surgery.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field.
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in English.
- Be able to work with other nationalities and adjust in a different culture.
Paid full-time position with benefits, commensurate with experience and relevant policies.
Photo by Piron Guillaume on Unsplash.com
Combine your skills with your passion of missions in this university-supported medical clinic.
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist World Church.