- Teaching Conversational English and Bible classes at the Hiroshima English School which is 80KM from the JUC office.T
- Take part in activities for ELS.
- Support church activities.
- Take part in Evangelistic Series.
- Teach English Sabbath School lessons.
- Build relationships with the communityE
- Encourage English School students to take part in ELS and Church activities.
- Gender: Female
- Bachelors - Concentration Education or Theology
- Previous work with children
- Language: English
Men: Dress slacks, a dress shirt & tie, blazer or suit during the months of October to May.
Women: Modest dress, skirt & blouse or dress suit. Slacks if dress appropriate.
Jeans and shorts of any kind are not to be worn during school hours or on premises unless activity requires them. No thongs allowed at the school location. No sleeveless tops or open shoes. (some places have a lot of walking as well as the weather is cold) There are 4 seasons here.
Furnished apartment. Japanese size. Refrigerator and washer are provided. Two burner stoves, microwave/oven(depends on location)TV's in some locations, internet are at the schools for use, some apartments have the line.
Apartments are shared in schools with 2 teachers.
- Local Travel - work related
- Monthly Living Allowance - JPY 96,000 yen
- Travel to and From Location
Photo by James Coleman on Unsplash
Japan immigration requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in order to work in any language school. This position also entails much interaction with students. All applicants must be able to clearly see to read the texts used and clearly see the students in order to interact with their students to teach effectively.
Teaching Conversational English and Bible classes at the Hiroshima English School in Japan.
September 2019 - August 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.