- The responsibilities for this position is to serve as a role model as a Christ centered leader.
- Supports the overall function of the organization by coordinating activities with our career education coordinator, lead teacher, the head dean, and administrator.
- May be asked to volunteer in the classroom or in career education.
- Supervising evening worship.
- Supervise dorm schedules and work chores of students.
- May include greenhouse work
- Experience working in Ministry related to young people.
- At least an Associate Degree
- Prefer major in Education or Youth Ministry
- Excellent work ethic
- Passion for salvation of souls.
Dresses below knee length is required for women which represent modest adornment. Modesty is expected while still being attractive but not "old fashioned" appearance. Clothing that is neat and clean
Unacceptable Dress: Leggings for women are considered undergarments. Tight filling clothing that accents body figure.
The location of lodging for this position is where our students board on the girl's side of the dorm. The size of the bedroom is approximately 120 sq. ft. Furniture includes a single bed, chest of drawers, dresser, and a desk. Pictures decorate this room. Utilities are provided with phone and internet access on location. All housekeeping supplies are also provided.
- Local Travel
- Travel to and from location
Monthly Living Allowance: 500 USD
This assignment is available only for volunteers from the United States or Canada.
Any evangelistic expenses or other necessary materials to fulfill the function of the role will be funded by the calling organization.
Liability insurance is provided for each volunteer. A background check is required of the volunteer prior to beginning work. A drivers license, acceptable driving record, and car are required of the volunteer because transporting students is expected.The mileage expense is paid by the calling organization.
Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/pg/missioncreekchristianschool
Spend a school year in the United States' beautiful Northwest helping with the daily operations of the boys' dorm.
South Bend , United States
July 2019 - July 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.