- Assist with the gardening and maintenance needs of the campus.
- Work an average of 38 hours a week.
- A handy person who is able to fix things and enjoys gardening.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Modest clothing, the details of which will be provided.
- Jewelry is not acceptable.
- You will be staying in the dormitory, and will be provided a small furnished apartment that includes basic furniture as well as Internet, washing machine, clothes drying rack, bed linen, towel and a small kitchenette.
- Electrical current 220 volts.
- No TV provided
- All the meals are provided at the cafeteria on campus.
Organization will pay for local travel, insurance, accommodations, utilities, and meals
You will pay for visa; medical expenses and inoculations; travel to and from location.
Monthly living allowance: approximately USD 100.
The perfect assignment if you like to work with your hands and if you enjoy the outdoors!
September 2019-June 2020
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.