- Teach English from Elementary to High School
- Develop class plans
- Strengthen English curriculum
- Attend School Events
- Organize outdoor activities such as English Camp
- Teach English twice a week to School Staff
- Work with the school surrounding community
- Teaching experience required
- Bachelors Degree
- Speak fluent English
Shared apartment for the 2 English teachers. Regular size and standard. Furniture included.
- Travel to or from location - We pay one-way
- Local Travel
- Food/Meals - Will provide Breakfast and Lunch during work days
- Monthly L:iving Allowance - USD $300.00
- Travel ot or from location - must pay one-way ticket
- Food/Meals - must provide own meals outside of work hours
- The institution will pay a one-way round of your flight tickets.
- Monthly living allowance: USD $300
- Photo credit of classroom: Feliphe Schiarolli on Unsplash
- Photo credit of mountains: Lightscape on Unsplash
Imagine the memories you will create with this fulfilling assignment and the experience of living in the snow-covered mountainous beauty that not many get to see!
September 2019 - June 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.