- Teach Electronic or Automotive Technology/Engingeering at the undergraduate level
- Develop academic courses and syllabi
- Provide academic advice for undergraduate students
- Assume faculty responsibilities related to teaching, service, research, publication, and administration
- Take on other responsibilities as assigned by the Department Chair or Academic Vice-President
- PhD or Docorate Degree in Electronic or Automotive Technology/Engingeering.
- At least 5 years of teaching experience.
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently.
- Able to work with other nationalities and adjust in different cultures.
Paid full-time position with benefits, commensurate with experience and relevant policies.
Photo credit: ueab.ac.ke
Use your skills to teach automotive technology or engineering in a multicultural setting.
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist World Church.