- Teach Mandarin at undergraduate level
- Develop academic courses and syllabi
- Provide academic advice for undergraduate students
- Assume faculty responsibilities related to teaching, service, research, publication, and administration
- Take on other responsibilities as assigned by the Department Chair or Academic Vice-President
Required skills and qualifications:
- Baptized Seventh-day Adventist in good standing
- Masters (or higher) degree in linguistics
- Experience teaching Mandarin to the speakers of other languages
- Ability to freely communicate in English
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Native Mandarin speaker
- Ability to communicate in Russian
- Experience teaching and developing courses at the college level
This assignment is avaiable only to baptized members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Spouse employment is a possibility, depending on qualifications and the needs of Zaoksky Adventist University.
This is an ISE (International Service Employee) position throught the Seventh-day Adventist World Church.
Photo credit: dianneinrussia07.blogspot.com
Teach Mandarin to students of other languages and enjoy living on an impressive campus with stately buildings and beautiful views.
Sept 1, 2019-Aug 2024
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist World Church.