- This volunteer will serve in the following duties:
- Organize, planning and execute regular English classes for interested youth/adults members of the Union.
- You may also be asked to assist in other activities in the South Brazil Union.
- Experience teaching English as a second language
- Fluent English
- 2 years College/Univ
Clothes for daily and social activities. Clean, neat, and modest attire is expected. Adequate for the purpose of the project. Special clothing for the Sabbath: Men: Long pants and shirt (tie not obliged). Women: Skirt, dress and suit
Unacceptable Dress: Avoid carelessness with the appearance and clothes. Do not wear jewelry, transparent or tight clothes, ark glaze, colored hair. Your clothes must be consistent to the Christian lifestyle
The volunteer will stay in an apartment close to the Union Office with two more people. There is a bed, stove, refrigerator and other accessories.
- Local Travel
- Travel to and from Location
Monthly Living Allowance - BRL 1,125.40 ($350 USD)
Required Inoculations: Yellow Fever
Photo by Antenna on Unsplash
Through teaching English you will enjoy awesome opportunities to share the love and salvation of Jesus Christ.
May - December 2019
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.