Video recording of church services, live stream, cutting video and producing DVDs.
- Age: 18-35
- High Shcool +
- German language skills and English
- Gender: Either
- Interest and talent in multi-media, photography and video work. Developed skills with Apple Final Cut (or similar) software could help.
According to the school´s standard outlined in the student handbook.
The student missionary will live in the boy´s or girl´s dormitory or in a guest room of approximately 16 m2 (160ft2). The boy´s/girl´s dormitory offers one room for two persons with shower and bathroom. The guest rooms have the shower and bathroom on the hallway.
- Local Travel - Costs for Transport - Once a week the volunteer has free transport to the nearby town of Braunau.
- Food/Meals - Three meals daily are served in our school cafeteria.
- Monthly Living Allowance EUR 80.00
- Travel to/from Location
The volunteer should take 5 hours per week at the Theological Seminary or the School of Education in each of the three Trimesters.
Monthly Living Allowance EUR 80.00
A health certificate from a medical doctor is necessary before arrival.
We ask all of our volunteers carefully read our student handbook available on our homepage, as they will be required to accept those terms upon arrival.
40 hours working week, daily school worship and 5 hours of lessons included. 20 days of vacation.
Photo by KAL VISUALS on Unsplash
This assignment is perfect if you want to share your skills at video recording, editing, and livestreaming!
St. Peter, Austria
May 2020 - August 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.