- The course is based on the natural development of communication using the skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- The classes are in interactive format, stimulating the maximum participation and conversation.
- The project aims to have 8 classes of 15 to 20 students with two weekly meetings of 50 minutes each.
- The volunteer will also be able to assist with the local Adventist school with English classes.
Fluency in English
Modest clothes and according to Christian principles.
Lodging with an Adventist family will be made available so that the volunteer is adequately sheltered and protected. Located near the area of work in Porto Alegre, the capital of the State of Rio Grande do Sul. The voltage is 110 volts and the climate most of the year is cold. It is necessary to bring warm clothes.
- Local Travel
- Travel to/from Location
- Accommodations - support to find a rent around USD150 per month and the volunteer will pay for this cost
- There will be no payment of any kind of allowance
- The organization will provide intern transportation, support to find a rent around US150,00 per month and the volunteer will pay for this cost
- City tours to visit wonderful places will be provided free of cost for the volunteer
Photo by Daniil Kuelev on Unsplash
Promote the social, technological and economic development of the region of Guaraqueçaba
Porto Alegre, Brazil
January 2019 - December 2019
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.